- 1 package singapore noodle or zoodles
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 cm ginger knob
- 2 cm lemon grass, sliced
- 30 grams coconut oil
- 10 grams laksa paste, see my recipe
- 1 teaspoon tumeric powder
- 400 grams chicken raw, strips
- 500 grams chicken stock or veg stock
- 1 Light Evaporative Milk OR Coconut Milk, 375ml tin
- 1 teaspoon coconut essence omit if using coconut milk
- 1 heaped tablespoons Corn Flour Disolved in water
- Mixed vege strips, bamboo shoots, capsicum, carrot, bok choy.
- prawns, raw, large, optional
Recipe is created for
Rinse singapore noodles with boiling water in varoma and set aside.
Place garlic, ginger and lemon grass into bowl on high speed until fine. Scrape down sides, add oil and paste and cook at 100 for 3 minutes, slow speed.
Add chicken and tumeric, cook at 100 for 5 minutes slow speed in reverse. Remove chicken once cooked and place on top of noodles with capsicum (sliced thinly), bok choy and bean shoots.
Add carrot (sliced thinly), milk, stock, essence if not using coconut milk, cornflour and prawns if using them, place varoma ontop and cook for 5 minutes on varoma temp and soft speed.
Everything should be warmed through and sauce thickened. Serve noodles, chicken, veg and sauce in bowls and garnish with fresh coriander leaves and fresh sliced chilli.
If you want a sweeter sauce, add a piece of palm sugar when making sauce. Enjoy
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Snowy’s Pork Ribs
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Lamb Ragu
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Oatmeal recipe
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- Not-too-naughty Easter Slice
- Delicious french onion and spinach cob loaf
- Fruit and Veg Slurpie
- 1 ingredient peanut butter - Clone of Quick and Easy Peanut Butter
- Rice bubble slice - refined sugar free, lunch box friendly!
- Delicious french onion dip
- Nushi's Tahini Paste
- Nushi's Thai Basil and Spinach Pesto
- Nushi's Banana and Blueberry Pikelets
- Nushi's Mango Chia Pudding
- Nushi's Varomarised Chook
- Nushi's Kashmiri Chicken, Lentil and Pumpkin Curry