- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 50 g olive oil
- 1 medium carrots
- 1 Medium zucchinis
- 400 g tomato passata, (Can use a tin of tomatoes)
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp TM stock concentrate
- 1 tin red kidney beans, (Optional)
- 500g chicken mince, (Can mince in the TM first)
- 50 g Butter
- 50 g flour
- 500 g Milk
- 1 Large Sweet Potato
- Baby Spinach Leaves
- Lasagne Pasta Sheets, Dry or Fresh.
Add garlic and onion to the mixing bowl and mince 3 sec/peed 6. Add oil and sauté for 3 minutes Varoma temp speed 1.
Add carrot and zucchini and blitz 5 sec/speed. Cook for 3 min/Varoma/speed 1.
Add Chicken mince and cook for 10 min/Varoma//speed 1 with the MC off.
Add Passata tomato, tomato paste, stock, kidney beans and cook 10 min/100C//speed 1. You can place the basket on top of the lid in place of the MC. Set aside while you make the Béchamel Sauce.
Add all ingredients and cook for 7 min/90C/speed 4 as per your Everyday Cookbook.
Assemble the lasagne any way you like, this is the way that I like to do it -
- White sauce thin layer.
- Pasta Sheets
- Meat Sauce
- Spinach leaves
- Thinly sliced sweet potato
- Repeat until the top of the baking dish.
- Finish with a layer of pasta followed by white sauce and top with cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 30 – 45 minutes at 180 degrees. Use a knife to check that the sweet potato and pasta sheets are all cooked through.
Accessories you need
I never usually add Salt into a recipe that has the TM stock. I always taste and add if needed at the end of the cooking time.
You could definitely add some fresh herbs into the recipe. Some parsley or oregano would work in well. I left it out today to cater to a suddenly fussy 3 year old!
To check to see if the lasagne is cooked through use a knife to test that the sweet potato and pasta are soft.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Teriyaki Chicken and Noodles
- Pumpkin Butter Chicken
- The BEST Dumplings
- Samoan Chop Sui
- Hamburger Patties
- Beef, Veg and Mushroom Pie
- Rima’s Fasoulyeh with meat
- Hainanese Chicken and Rice-cheats version(this is a one pot wonder)
- Rima's Lebanese Mushroom and mince with rice
- Rolled oats rissoles
- Korean Short Rib Tacos with Carrot & Red Onion Slaw
- Perfect No-Fail Buttercream Frosting
- Brioche Hot Cross Buns
- Quick & easy pancakes
- Seafood Mornay Sauce
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Caramel Coconut Slice
- Moroccan eggplant with cauliflower mash
- ALMOND MILK CUSTARD
- Butterfly cakes
- Masala chai gut friendly gummies
- Masala chai spiced muffins
- Creamy Cauliflower Sauce (vegan, nut free) adapted from pinch of yum