- 1 onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 20 grams unsalted butter
- 5 grams olive oil
- 250 grams mushroms
- 1 leek
- 200 grams chicken stock
- 2 Large Chicken Breasts, Chopped into 2cm squares
- 2 sprigs of thyme (leaves only)
- 250 grams fresh cream
- 3 tablespoons plain flour
- 2 portions EDC puff pastry
1. Use 1 portion of EDC puff pasty, roll it out to approx. 2mm thick and line a family pie tray. (Don’t stretch pastry too much as it will shrink when it rests).
2. Allow pastry to rest while you make the filling.
1. Put onion, garlic and thyme in bowl and chop speed 6 / 6 sec.
2. Place leek and mushrooms in bowl and chop speed 4 / 6 sec.
3. Place butter and oil in bowl and sauté Varoma / speed 1 / 3 mins.
4. Place stock, chicken, cream and flour in bowl and cook 100 / speed 1 / 9 mins.
1. Allow mixture to cool for about 20 mins and place in pie tray.
2. Cover with second portion of EDC puff pastry brush with egg wash if desired, cut 5 holes in top and bake for 35 mins @ 200deg.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Claypot Mushroom Chicken Rice
- pull pork stew
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- Maple Beef
- Double cooked Pork Ribs
- Lemon, garlic and chicken rissoto