THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 lime zest and juice
- 1 cup of coriander leaves and stalks
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 60 grams coconut cream
- 2 skinless chicken breasts
- 300 grams Jasmine rice
- 600 grams water
- 340 grams coconut cream, (the rest of the can)
Recipe is created for
In TM bowl, place garlic cloves, lime zest and juice, coriander, cumin, fish sauce and coconut cream. Chop for 10 seconds on speed 9.
Tear off 4 sheets of baking paper, each 80cm in length. Fold each one in half.
Rub the spice paste over the chicken.
Place chicken in the 4 pieces of baking paper. Wrap paper tightly around the chicken, tucking the edges under and gathering up the sides to make a parcel. Tie each one tightly with kitchen string to secure and arrange in the Varoma basket on top layer.
Add water and coconut cream to TM bowl.
Add rice to Simmering Basket and place into bowl.
Place Varoma into position. Cook for 25-30 mins at Varoma temperature, speed 3.
Serve chicken parcels and rice.
Accessories you need
You can steam vegetables in the Varoma alongside the parcels.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- Frozen Mango and Lime Margarita
- Chocolate Caramel Slice
- Miso Salmon with Sesame Greens - RECIPE COURTESY OF 28bysamwood.com
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Slice - RECIPE COURTESY OF 28bysamwood.com
- Spicy Pumpkin, Coconut and Lentil Soup - RECIPE COURTESY OF 28bysamwood.com
- Fresh Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Soft White Rolls
- Pan fried gnocchi with roast pumpkin and a burnt sage butter
- Hazelnut & Fig cacao biscuits
- Parmesan & Onion Muffins
- Seafood Pasta with tomato & chilli
- Grant's Green Sauce
- Beetroot Smoothie (GF DF NF AIP)
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Lahme bajin dough recipe
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Indian rice pudding
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)