- 300 g skinless chicken meat, (100g breast and 200g thigh fillet is ideal)
- 75 g fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 40 g Parmesan cheese
- zest of 1 lemon
- 3 teaspoon dried tarragon
1. To prepare the breadcrumbs and lemon zest, add the bread or roll and lemon rind to the bowl and crumb, 5 sec speed 6. Set aside
2. Grate the parmesan cheese 5 sec speed 9. Set aside (add it to the breadcrumb, lemon zest mixture).
3. Add the cubed chicken meat (2 cm pieces) to the bowl and mince 5 times 1 sec Turbo
4. Add all the ingredients to the chicken and mix 20 sec, speed 5
5. Roll into walnut size balls.
6. Cook by either steaming on the varoma tray (500g water or stock in the bowl, Varoma temp, speed 3, 20 mins) or by placing in the TM basket and cooking in 500g water, 1 Tablespoon veg or chicken stock concentrate at 100 C, 20 mins, speed 3.
7. Refrigerate to cool.
8. Pack into lunch boxes with a small container of sweet chilli dipping sauce (pg 38 new EDC ,pg 61 old EDC) or tomato ketchup (pg 41 new EDC, pg 61 old EDC)
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Taco rissoles
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- KFC Chicken at Home
- Claypot Mushroom Chicken Rice
- pull pork stew
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- Beef hotpot
- Christmas panettone pudding
- Lemon biscottini
- Super moist chocolate cake (gluten and dairy free and no added sugar)
- Moist chocolate beetroot cake
- Middle eastern syrup cupcakes
- Malteser cupcakes
- Cheesecake brownies
- Buttermilk sorbet
- Chocolate and pear cake
- Peanut butter and dark chocolate cookies
- Continental layer cake