- 1 clove garlic
- 2 leek, large, white only, chopped
- 25 g olive oil
- 500 g chicken breast, cubed
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Stock - EDC
- 250 g water
- 120 g cream
- 3 tbsp Corn Flour
- 2 sheets frozen puff pastry
- 400 g mushrooms
1. Place garlic and leek in TM bowl. Chop for 4 seconds/speed 6. Repeat if needed. Remove and set aside.
2. Place mushrooms in TM bowl and chop speed 4 for 2 seconds.
3. Add garlic/leek mix, add oil and saute at 100C/4 mins/speed 1
4. Add remaining ingredients cook 100C/20 mins/speed 1.
5. Heat oven to 190C, butter a pie dish and line with one sheet of puff pastry. (You can otherwise fill a ramekin and cover with puff pastry if you dont want a puff pastry base.)
6. Place pie filling into pie dish, cover with second sheet of puff pastry and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the pastry is a golden brown.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.