- 100 g cheese, grated
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 sprigs parsley
- 700 g chicken breasts, Roughly chopped
- 50 g breadcrumbs
- 1/2 --- onions
- 2 --- bacon rasher, rindless
- 1/2 tbsp fresh mixed herbs
- 1 cans chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven 180 degrees
- add 2 cloves of garlic and parsley and chop 3 secs, speed 7
- add chicken and cheese and mince 15 secs, speed 7
- Shape into balls and roll in breadcrumbs
- lightly brown in a fry pan and then place in one layer in an oven proof dish
- rinse bowl
- add onion, 2 cloves of garlic, bacon and mixed herbs and chop 3 secs, speed 5
- Sauté 100 degrees, 5 mins, reverse speed 2
- Add tomatoes and paste and mix speed 3, reverse 20 secs
- Pour over chicken balls and sprinkle with extra cheese
- Bake in oven for 10-15 mins
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jan's Butter Chicken
- Turkey mince burger patties
- Beef burger patties
- Quick Honey Chicken
- Beef Burger Patties
- Paleo/keto Cajun chicken snitty & slaw
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Xanthe’s Butter Chicken
- Creamy chicken, bacon, mushroom & veggie pie filling
- Lamb Rogan Josh
- Bao Buns
- Thai Chicken and Pork Balls