- 1 litre water
- 800 g chicken, sliced 1cm thick
- 2 eggs - or omit for egg-free, Lightly beaten
- 200 g rice noodles, dried, or other dried noodle
- 1 carrot, halved lengthways and thinly sliced
- 1 zuchinni, halved lengthways and thinly sliced
- 1 Capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, Quartered
- 2 Garlic cloves peeled
- 10 g coriander or flat leaf parsley
- 1 red chilli, (optional)
- 35 g peanut oil
- 20 g tomato sauce
- 20 g soy sauce
- 30 g fish sauce
- 30 g oyster sauce
- 90 g Sweet chilli sauce
- 50 g brown sugar
- 80 g Peanut Butter, smooth or crunchy
- bean sprouts, (optional)
- Chopped nuts, (optional)
- Baking paper, Wet and scrunched
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place water in jug. Put on lid and Varoma base. Arrange chicken pieces in Varoma dish allowing for steam to vent, and place wet baking paper in Varoma tray. Pour in beaten eggs to form an omlette and cook 10min/Varoma/sp4.
- Check to see if the omelette is cooked. If it needs longer rearrange the chicken and cook 5min/100°C/sp4. Stop at anytime to remove omlette and continue cooking chicken until time is up. When the omlette is cooked roll and slice into ribbons and place in thermoserver.
- Stir chicken again, leaving space for steam to vent. Place vegetables in Varoma tray replace lid and steam 5min/100°C/sp4.
- Remove Varoma and lid put noodles in the jug with the water. Replace lid and Varoma and cook as per packet time or 4min/100°C/sp1.
- Remove vegetables and place in thermoserver, remove chicken and place in thermoserver, strain noodles through varoma base and add to thermoserver. Dry bowl.
Add onion, glarlic, coriander or parsley and chilli to jug. Chop 4sec/sp5. Scrape down bowl and repeat 4sec/sp5.
Add remaining ingredients and cook 2min/90°C/sp2.
Place all ingredients from the thermoserver into serving dish and pour sauce over, gently mix together to combine.
Sauce on it's own can be used as a marinade for chicken or beef.
Omit peanut butter and replace peanut oil with olive oil for a NUT-FREE alternative, and create a Chicken Pad Thai style dish.
Omit omlette for an EGG-FREE alternative.
This will freeze and reheat really well, perfect for lunches, leftovers or meal planning.
Use GLUTEN-FREE sauces for a GLUTEN-FREE meal.
Easily serves 6-8 adults
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pork apple & fennel meatloaf
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Beef hotpot
- Meatballs in sauce
- lchf chicken with lemon thyme
- Rick's Favourite Curried Chicken
- Braised pork with bamboo shoots and sticky rice
- Another of Variation Beef & Red Wine Casserole
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Nanna's Pasties
- Pork Bun
- Creamy chicken Kiev
- Gluten Free Chunky steak, mushroom and mince pie
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Maltese Baked Rice
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Classic Satay Sauce
- Pad see ew