- 1000 grams skinless chicken thigh fillets
- 2 cloves garlic
- 5 sprig coriander
- 1 level tbsp ground cumin
- 1 level tbsp ground cardamom
- 1 level tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 level tsp smoked paprika
- 2 level tsp salt
- to taste ground black pepper
- 2 level tbsp lemon juice
- 3 level tbsp olive oil
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Dice chicken into 2cm by 2cm pieces
- Set chicken aside
- Place garlic and corriander in TM bowl and chop on speed 5 for 5 seconds
- Scrape down bowl and repeat
- Add all remaining ingredients into TM bowl and mix on speed 2 for 10 seconds
- Add diced chicken, stir for 30 seconds
- Repeat until chicken is covered in marinade
- Heat fry pan to medium to high
- Add chicken and cook until ready
Accessories you need
Fresh corriander can be replaced by 1 tbsp of ground corriander
Serve with tomato and onion salad, in a wrap or with rice.
Chicken can be replaced with lamb
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Minced beef Goulash
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Mersey Valley Baked Chicken
- Maple Syrup Orange Silver Side
- Curried Sausages
- Rima’s Chefitup Maryam Mounajed’s Lamb Shank Mansef
- Green Chicken & Veg Curry
- Teriyaki Chicken and Noodles
- Pumpkin Butter Chicken