- 4 pieces chinese sausage
- 10 piece chinese dried mushrooms, shitake
- 1 tablespoon shao sing wine, chinese rice wine
- 2 spring onions
- 2 spring onions, sliced finely
- 1 egg
- 1 --- piece fresh ginger, thumb size
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 heaped tablespoon cornflour
- 1 teaspoon salt flakes
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 350 gram rice, long grain
- 350 gram boneless chicken thighs chopped
Reconstitute mushrooms in hot water for 15 mins. Then drain & squeeze out. Keep the soaking liquid.
Slice mushrooms and mix with wine and 1 teas sesame oil. Set aside
Mince the ginger & spring onions SP 6, 3 seconds. Place chicken, sausage & all seasonings in Varoma and mix together. Add mushrooms. Nestle whole egg in chicken mixture.
Rinse rice and put in TM steamer basket in bowl with leftover mushroom stock. Top up with boiling water to make 900g water. Put Varoma on top and cook for 17 minutes, SP 4 Varoma.
Remove egg and check rice is cooked.
Shell egg and add to chicken mixture and mix with rice. Garnish with spring onions.
chinese sausages & dried mushrooms can be found in the Asian section of most supermarkets. They can also be found in Asian grocers too!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Eggplant Parmigana
- Choc raspberry brownies
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Robyn's Rissotto
- Gluten Free Sweet Chili & Cheese Muffins
- Bacon, Spinach & Red Pesto Risotto - Essential Living Mumma
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- Pork Bun
- Cheesecake Brownie
- Orange Waffles
- Quick Mini Quiches
- Nut and Muesli Slice