- 1 package Won Ton Wrappers, (if GF use Rice paper sheets)
- 1 red onion, quartered
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 red chilli
- large handful fresh Italian parsley
- few leaves fresh basil
- 500 g chicken breast, minced
- 100 g Frozen spinach, defrosted
- 150 g Brie cheese, cut into small pieces
- pinch salt & pepper, to taste
- 700 g water
- 1 tablespoon TM vege stock
8Recipe is created for
Place onion, garlic, chilli, parsley, basil into bowl and chop for 5 seconds speed 7.
Add chicken mince and spinach to bowl. Mix together 30-50 seconds on reverse speed 4 until combined.
Form small balls of mince mixture with your hands, make a small hole in centre and place a piece of brie in each ball.
Wrap each ball in a won ton wrapper and place in varoma tray and base.
Place water and stock in bowl. Steam won tons for 20 minutes Varoma speed 2.
Serve with steamed vegetables.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken in Peanut Sauce
- Pork and Fennel Quinoa Meatballs
- Chicken and Bacon Creamy Sauce - Dairy Free
- Beef and Vegetable Rissoles
- Chicken Enchilada Quinoa
- Shish Kebab Marinade
- Mum's Curried Chicken
- Shanghainese Sweet Sour Pork Ribs 上海糖醋排骨
- SUI MAI DUMPLING 烧卖
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Jen's Cottage Pie
- Finger-Lickin' Good Chicken Rissoles
- Squid Ink Bread
- Multigrain Bread
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Hi-Fibre Bread Loaf or Rolls
- Quick Puff Pastry
- ThermoMonts Quinoa Crackers
- "No Mac" Sweet and Sour sauce
- Mushroom and Spinach Risotto
- Rosemary sausage rolls