- 1 package Won Ton Wrappers, (if GF use Rice paper sheets)
- 1 red onion, quartered
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 red chilli
- large handful fresh Italian parsley
- few leaves fresh basil
- 500 g chicken breast, minced
- 100 g Frozen spinach, defrosted
- 150 g Brie cheese, cut into small pieces
- pinch salt & pepper, to taste
- 700 g water
- 1 tablespoon TM vege stock
8Recipe is created for
Place onion, garlic, chilli, parsley, basil into bowl and chop for 5 seconds speed 7.
Add chicken mince and spinach to bowl. Mix together 30-50 seconds on reverse speed 4 until combined.
Form small balls of mince mixture with your hands, make a small hole in centre and place a piece of brie in each ball.
Wrap each ball in a won ton wrapper and place in varoma tray and base.
Place water and stock in bowl. Steam won tons for 20 minutes Varoma speed 2.
Serve with steamed vegetables.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sticky Pork Belly
- Pork apple & fennel meatloaf
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Beef hotpot
- Meatballs in sauce
- Chicken Satay Noodles
- lchf chicken with lemon thyme
- Rick's Favourite Curried Chicken
- Braised pork with bamboo shoots and sticky rice
- Another of Variation Beef & Red Wine Casserole
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Nanna's Pasties
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Date, Walnut and Ginger Loaf
- Sticky Pork Belly
- Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Sweet potato, Carrot and Apple Puree
- Gluten Free Chunky steak, mushroom and mince pie
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Kumara & Feta Bliss Balls
- Maltese Baked Rice