- 1 package Won Ton Wrappers, (if GF use Rice paper sheets)
- 1 red onion, quartered
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 red chilli
- large handful fresh Italian parsley
- few leaves fresh basil
- 500 g chicken breast, minced
- 100 g Frozen spinach, defrosted
- 150 g Brie cheese, cut into small pieces
- pinch salt & pepper, to taste
- 700 g water
- 1 tablespoon TM vege stock
Place onion, garlic, chilli, parsley, basil into bowl and chop for 5 seconds speed 7.
Add chicken mince and spinach to bowl. Mix together 30-50 seconds on reverse speed 4 until combined.
Form small balls of mince mixture with your hands, make a small hole in centre and place a piece of brie in each ball.
Wrap each ball in a won ton wrapper and place in varoma tray and base.
Place water and stock in bowl. Steam won tons for 20 minutes Varoma speed 2.
Serve with steamed vegetables.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lamb Ragu
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Oatmeal recipe
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Healthy chicken burgers