- 500 grams chicken thighs
- 1 --- onion
- 1 Red Capisum
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 heaped teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 heaped teaspoon ground cumin
- 1.5 heaped teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 500 grams Passata Sauce
- 30 grams Dark cooking chocolate, (70% Cocoa)
- rice, To Serve
- parsley, To Garnish
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- •First need to brown the chicken in a fry pan with a little olive oil. •Once browned transfer into paper towel to cool, then chop into chucks; set aside.•Add the olive oil, garlic, red capsicum and onion to the thermomix blend until finely chopped.•Sauté for 5 minutes to soften capsicum and onion.•Insert butterfly mixer•Add the chilli powder, cumin powder, cinnamon powder and passata. •Place diced chicken in the thermomix.•Put settings to; reverse setting at speed 1, time 12-15 minutes (until chicken is cooked through) at 120 degrees.•Add the chocolate and into the thermomix and put back into the reverse setting for 5 minutes at 80 degrees or until chocolate has fully dissolved. •Serve on a bed of rice, garnish with parsley if desired.
•add extra chillI powder if desired
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pork Fritters
- Mexican Chicken Parmigiana
- Sweet Lamb Curry - Retro
- Left over roast pork Cannelloni
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Variation Thermonat's chicken pie
- Variation Braised Pork Ribs Using Thermomix
- Snitzel crumb
- Shepherd’s Pie
- Number pork ribs
- Old Fashioned Apricot Chicken
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma