- 1 brown onion, Halved
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 Red Chillis
- 20 g olive oil
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Chilli powder(optional)
- 1 heaped tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 1 teaspoon raw sugar
- 100 grams tomato paste
- 1 jar Mutti passatta (700gm)
- 150 grams water
- 1 kg beef mince
- 2 red capsicums, Diced
- 2 cans red kidney beans, Drained
- 1 avocado
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1. Add onion, garlic, chilli and olive oil into bowl. Chop for 3secs/sp7.
2. Scrape down bowl and cook for 5mins/varoma/sp 2.
3. Add cumin, paprika, cinnamon, chilli powder(optional), vegetable Stock, sugar, tomato paste, passatta and water. Insert simmering basket and add in mince. Cook for 20mins/varoma/"Counter-clockwise operation" sp2.
4. Stir mince in simmering basket and cook for an additional 20/varoma/"Counter-clockwise operation" Sp2.
5. Using spatula, remove simmering basket and tip basket into thermoserver to keeo warm.
6. Add red capsicum and red kidney beans to bowl and cook 10mins/varoma/"Counter-clockwise operation" sp1.
7. Pour sauce into bowl with mince and stir to combine.
8. For the guacamole add avocado, sour cream and lemon juice to bowl and mix 5secs/sp7.Scrape down and repeat if neccessary.
Accessories you need
After putting chilli con carne into Thermoserver I give my simmering basket a quick rinse and then add rice and rinse. Without washing the bowl I then add 1l of water to Thermomix bowl and insert simmering basket. Steam rice for 17mins/varoma/s4.
Remove rice, give the Thermomix a quick rinse and then make guacamole.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef Masala Curry
- CHICKEN BEAN & CORN ENCHILADAS WITH RICE (THERMOMUMMA)
- Chicken and Pesto Baked Meatballs
- South Indian Chicken Curry
- Spaghetti Bol
- Lamb Shanks with mixed vegetable sauce
- Berubut Masak Lemak Chilli Api
- Mel’s Veggie Packed Chunky Bolognese
- Moroccan-style Chicken with Olives and Preserved Lemons (No Tagine req'd)
- Michael's Chicken Bake
- Chicken Tikka Masala
- Mongolian mantuun buuz/ steamed buns with beef filling