- 1 clove garlic
- 1 --- onion
- 30 grams canola oil
- 800 grams diced chicken thighs
- 10 shakes of chilli flakes
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons kepas manus (sweet soy sauce)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2-3 medium carrots sliced lengthways, then cut into semi-circles
- 100 grams water
- 1/2 --- cup cold water
- 3 teaspoons cornflour
Recipe is created for
91st main course 2nd main course Main course Side dish Starter Cooking Cooking for 2 person Cooking for large family Cooking for single person Take away food Easy Low budget Quick Buffet Everyday Holiday Party Australian Dinner Lunch Egg free Lactose free Non-dairy Italian Mediterranean Spanish Rice dish
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
In a seperate small bowl, add half cup cold water and mix with 3 teaspoons of cornflour. Set aside.
Add onion, garlic and chilli flakes, chop on speed 5 for 3 seconds.
Add oil, saute for 4 minutes at 100 degrees on . Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula.
Add chicken and all remaining ingredients (except cornflour mixture) and cook for 15 minutes at 100 degrees on .
Add cornflour and water mix, mix through with spatula then continue to cook for 5 minutes at 100oC on .
Serve with steamed rice or vegetables, or both!
Accessories you need
We've found this will feed 4-6 adults depending on serving size and if there is any accompanying sides.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Chicken rice paste
- Hainanese Chicken
- Pan Amasado - Chilean Bread Rolls
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Chicken in Black Bean Sauce