- 1 clove garlic
- 1 --- onion
- 30 grams canola oil
- 600 grams diced chicken
- 10 shakes of chilli flakes
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2-3 Carots
- 100 grams water
- 1/2 --- cup cold water
- 3 teaspoons cornflour
- 1 bunch broccolini
- 1 --- Red Capsium
- 6 cup mushrooms, sliced
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
In a seperate small bowl, add half cup cold water and mix with 3 teaspoons of cornflour. Set aside.
Add onion, garlic and chilli flakes, chop on speed 5 for 3 seconds.
Add oil, saute for 4 minutes at 100 degrees on . Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula.
Insert butterfly. Add chicken and all remaining ingredients (except cornflour mixture) and cook for 15 minutes at 100 degrees on .
Add cornflour and water mix, mix through with spatula then continue to cook for 5 minutes at 100oC on .
Serve with steamed rice
To be serve with rice or other steam veggies.
Do not exceed with dose to avoid to overload the thermomix
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Chicken Laksa
- Curried mince with rice
- Chicken in Cream mushroom sauce
- Marinated Spicy Pork Ribs
- Variation Variation Variation Sambousek (Lebanese meat pies)
- Variation Variation Sambousek (Lebanese meat pies)
- Variation Sambousek (Lebanese meat pies)
- Sambousek (Lebanese meat pies)
- Satay Chicken in Hurry
- Potato bake
- Chicken in Peanut Sauce
- Pork and Fennel Quinoa Meatballs
- Fruit Snack Bars
- Leek, Corn & Feta Frittata
- Chicken and Zucchini brown rice Risotto
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole
- Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli in Creamy Pesto Sauce
- LCHF egg curry
- Bacon and mushroom pasta (light version made with milk not cream)
- Chocolate Paleo Pie
- Sunday morning quick'n easy rolls
- Coconut Condensed Milk (dairy free)
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Variation Chicken Laksa