- 1/4 Cup water
- 20 g soy sauce
- 10 g bicarbonate soda
- 350 g Beef, sliced
- 1 head of broccoli
- 2 Brown onions, quartered
- Fresh chilli, to taste
- 5 cloves garlic
- 20 g ginger
- 1/3 Cup water
- 10 g Worcestershire sauce
- 10 g soy sauce
- 10 g sesame oil
- 25 g oyster sauce
- 40 g white wine
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 lime, juiced
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add water, soy, bicarbonate and beef to bowl. Spd 2 for 1 minute.
In the mean time, add broccoli florets and onions to bottom of the varoma.
Sit varoma on the lid to catch drippings, add beef mixture to the top of the varoma.
Without washing the bowl, add chillies, garlic and ginger. Mince on Spd 6 for 10 seconds.
Add the rest of the ingredients, except the sugar and lime juice to the bowl. Add the drippings from the varoma lid and fit the varoma in place. Set thermomix for 20mins, Spd 2 with varoma.
Add brown sugar and and lime juice to sauce. Add beef, broccoli and onion to the sauce in the bowl. Set thermomix for 3 mins, 110deg C on.
Serve with rice or noodles to extend portion sizes to four
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Mustard and chive chicken
- Clean Thai Beef Salad with Brown Rice
- Sous Vide Rib
- Padang Style Chicken Curry Recipe
- Curried Sausages
- Slow cooked Curried Sausages - with hidden veggies
- Variation Kid-friendly pearl couscous bolognese for Mum and baby
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Chorizo Risotto
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Pasta Arrabiata (all-in-one)
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Feijoa, Ginger and Vanilla Jam
- Mandy's Chai Latte mix
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Dairy free creamy broccoli soup
- Noodle Soup Recipe