- 1kg cubed chuck steak
- 45g coconut oil
- 2 brown onions
- 1cm ginger
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3tbs curry powder
- 1tbsp tumeric ground
- 2tsp yellow mustard seeds
- 1tbsp white vinegar
- 1-2 Large red chillies seeds removed
- 400g crushed tomatoes
- 1tbsp honey
- 1.5 MC coconut cream
- Juice Half lemon or one whole lime
- 2tbsp Thermomix stock concentrate
Put garlic cloves, ginger and chillis into TMX and blitz 5 seconds speed 7
Add quartered peel onions and blitz 6 seconds speed 7
Scrape down sides of bowl, add coconut oil and sauté 3 mins 100degrees speed 1
Add curry powder, turmeric and mustard seeds and sauté 2 mins 100degrees speed 1
Add honey, vinegar, and mix 5 seconds speed 3
Add cubed beef, tinned tomatoes, TMX stock and cook 100 degrees 60mins reverse speed soft. Half way through cooking or there abouts, add 1 and a half MC coconut cream through hole in the lid
When cooking is complete, check for seasoning and add salt and white pepper if needed and pour into thermo server to keep hot while you use TMX to make sides.
Just before serving up squeeze juice of half a lemon or one whole lime and stir through... Garnish with parsley or coriander
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Asian Style Chicken Burgers
- Chicken, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Bake
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Mustard and chive chicken
- Clean Thai Beef Salad with Brown Rice
- Sous Vide Rib
- Padang Style Chicken Curry Recipe
- Curried Sausages