- 300 grams brown rice, cooked
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 cm piece fresh ginger
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp lime juice, fresh
- 1 tbsp Coconut sugar
- 300 grams lean beef steak, sliced into bite size pieces
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 3 --- spinach, cups
- 1/4 red onion, small
- 1 long red chilli
- 1 Kaffir lime leaf
- 2 sprigs coriander
- 2 sprigs fresh mint
1h 30minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1.Place Garlic and Ginger into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec, speed 7
2. Add Fish Sauce, Sesame Oil, Soy Sauce, Fresh Lime Juice and Coconut Sugar mix 5 seconds, speed 5
3. Slice beef into bite size pieces and add HALF the sauce, refridgerate for atleast 2 hours/overnight
1. Add onion, chilli, coriander, mint & a bit more lime juice to mixing bowl and chop 3 seconds, speed 7
2. Stirfry beef over high heat until cooked
3. Add rice, remaining sauce, spinach leaves and salad to frypan for a couple of minutes to mix through
4. Stir through diced cucumber just before serving
This is nice served cold as well!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Xanthe’s Butter Chicken
- Creamy chicken, bacon, mushroom & veggie pie filling
- Lamb Rogan Josh
- Bao Buns
- Thai Chicken and Pork Balls
- Chicken & Veg Galette
- Variation Clone of Chicken Enchiladas - Lauren
- Mouthwatering Meatloaf with Sensational Sauce
- Chicken Thai Green curry
- Gma's Meatloaf
- Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Chicken