- 1 onion, (1 large onion/2 small onions)
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 3 carrots, sliced
- 30 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 700 grams rump steak, roughly chopped and sinew free
- 350 grams button mushrooms, sliced
- 150 grams red wine
- 250 grams beef stock liquid
- 1 can Tinned tomatoes
- 2 bay leaves
- 3 sprigs Thyme
- 40 grams tomato paste
- 40 grams parmesan
- 5-7 leaves parsley
- 220 grams Self Raising, gluten free for lighter dumlings
- 40 grams Butter
- 120 grams Milk
Place parmesan cheese in bowl and grate; 7- 10 seconds speed 9.
Add parsley and chop 3 seconds speed 7.
Add self raising flour; butter and milk, and salt and pepper to taste and for 25-30 seconds until combined.
Roll into balls appromiately 2 cm in diameter and place on varoma tray (approximately 2cm apart), and in varoma dish if tray is full.
Add onion,garlic and carrots to clean TM bowl and chop 3 secs, speed 7. Scrape down side of bowl.
Add olive oil and cook varoma temp, 2mins, speed 1. Scrape down side of bowl.
Add chopped beef and cook on varoma temp, speed 2, 3 mins.
Add all remaining ingredients and cook on 100 degrees, , speed 1 for 12 minutes. (you may need to place steaming basket on lid to prevent splattering).
Add salt and pepper to taste; scrap down side of bowl. If more liguid required, add to bowl at this point.
Place the varoma tray and dish (with the dumplings) on top of the bowl and cook for 15 minutes, varoma, speed 1.
Check if dumplings are well cooked; if required repeart previous step by 5minutes!
Once finished, serve in a bowl with the beef bourguignon served over the dumplings! Enjoy!
Once cooked, don't place the dumplings with the hot sauce as they will continue to expand.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Monday Night (Beef or Lamb) Curry
- Italian Beef Ragu
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Curried Meatloves with BBQ Glaze Sauce
- 3 ways chicken fajitas
- Stuffed Burgers
- SWEET& SOUR PORK
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry
- Parsley, Rocket & Pistachio Pesto
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Savoury Biscotti
- The Daily Mix - Christmas Spiced Shortbread
- Raw Choc Covered Christmas Pudds
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice
- Luxurious Oatmeal Milk Bath
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Shortcrust Pastry
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Quick fruit sponge