- 100 grams broccoli
- 1 onion, halved
- 100 grams bacon, cubed
- 100 grams Capsicum, diced
- 25 grams olive oil
- 2 cans coconut cream
- 2 tsp salt
- 500 grams chicken, diced
- 350 grams pasta, penne
- 300 g water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place brocoli florets into the TM bowl and chop 2 sec/ Speed 6. Set aside.
2. Add onion and parsley. Chop 2 secs/speed 5. Scrape down side of bowl.
3. Add bacon and capsicum and oil. Saute 3 min/Varoma/ / Speed 1
4. Add reserved brocoli. Add Coconut cream and salt. Cook 10 min/100C//speed 1
5. Insert butterfly. Add chicken and pasta. Cook 12 min/100C//
6. add 300 gms water and cook for 8 min/100c//
Add chili or sun dried tomates.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Turkey mince burger patties
- Beef burger patties
- Quick Honey Chicken
- Beef Burger Patties
- Paleo/keto Cajun chicken snitty & slaw
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Xanthe’s Butter Chicken
- Creamy chicken, bacon, mushroom & veggie pie filling
- Lamb Rogan Josh
- Bao Buns
- Thai Chicken and Pork Balls
- Chicken & Veg Galette