- Ingredients - Pie Filling
- 75 g leek, (cut into few pieces)
- 1 --- onion quartered
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 75 g Celery (rough chop)
- 30 g olive oil
- 500 g chicken, Thigh Fillet or breast (diced)
- 1 tablespoon TM Vege Stock
- 100 ml Water
- 2 teaspoons mixed herbs
- 75 ml cream (or skinny evap milk)
- 1 tablespoonof corn flour
- 500 gramsmixed frozen peas, carrots & corn
- Ingredients – Topping
- 1 kg Potatoes (peeled and rough chopped)
- 250 ml milk
- Grated Cheese (grate first and set aside)
Recipe is created for
1. Make shortcrust pastry as per Everyday Cooking Recipe & blind bake in preheated oven at 200 degrees C for 10-15 mins. Remove & cool.
2. Place Leek, Onion & Garlic in bowl – 5 sec speed 5
3. Add Celery – 2 sec speed 5
4. Add Olive Oil – scrape sides and cook 3 mins, 100 degrees speed 1
5. Add Chicken Thigh and cook 2 mins, 100 degrees, Reverse, speed 1
6. Add Stock, Water, Cream and mixed herbs and cook for 10mins, 100 degrees, reverse, speed 1
7. Add frozen vegetables, cook 5 mins, 100 degrees, reverse, speed 1.
8. Add corn flour, cook for 3 mins, Varoma, Reverse, speed soft – MC off
9. Add to thermoserver to keep warm while you make potato mash for topping (I usually do one larger one and several small ones in ramekins or all ramekins)
10. Add Potatos, milk and salt to bowl and cook for 18mins, 100 degrees speed 1
11. Check cooked and add butterfly and whip for on speed 3 for 20 to 30 seconds
12. Add filling to pie base & top with potato mix. Cover with grated cheese
13. Bake in oven for 20 minutes at around 200 degrees (until cheese browns on top)
Freeze well and make great individual pies in ramiken dishes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Hainanese Chicken
- Chicken in Black Bean Sauce
- Honey Chicken
- Butter Chicken Sam Woods Style
- CREAMY TOMATO AND CHICKEN FETTUCINE
- Amazing Mac and cheese
- Mango chicken curry
- Apricot Chicken - Slow Cooked
- Honey chicken
- Mussels in wine sauce