- 12 sausages, Beef/Pork/Chicken etc
- 10 grams olive oil
- 1 onion
- 2 green apples, Quartered
- 2 carrots, Quartered
- 200 grams water
- 1 package Maggi Deviled Sausages
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 5 potatoes, Peeled, Cubed
- 20 grams Butter/Margarine
- 20 grams Milk
8Recipe is created for
Put 1 litre of water into TM Bowl.
Put potatoes into simmering basket and place sausages into Varoma (6 in Varoma base and 6 in Varoma tray).
Pierce sauages with fork or knife to let fat drain.
Cook on Varoma temp for 30 minutes at speed 2.
Once finished set Varoma aside so sausages can cool slightly.
Put potatoes into Thermoserver. Empty water from TM bowl.
Place Onion/s in TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 5.
Add Oil and saute at 100 temp for 2 minutes on .
Place carrots in TM bowl and chop for 2 seconds on speed 4.
Add apple into TM bowl and chop for 2 seconds on speed 4 with Carrots.
Saute at 100 temp for a further 8 minutes on .
Put remaining water, tomato sauce and Maggi Deviled Sausages mixture into TM bowl and mix for 20 seconds on .
Slice sausages and add to TM bowl. Cook at 100 temp for 10 minutes on .
Remove potatoes from Thermoserver (I use simmering basket) and replace with Devilled Sausages. Rinse TM bowl.
Add Potatoes and Butter/Margarine to TM bowl and blend for 30 seconds on speed 4.
Season with Salt and Pepper to taste. Serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry
- Whole Steamed Chicken with Stock
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Traditional Chicken Cacciatore
- Ebony’s Butter Chicken
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce