- 12 sausages, Beef/Pork/Chicken etc
- 10 grams olive oil
- 1 onion
- 2 green apples, Quartered
- 2 carrots, Quartered
- 200 grams water
- 1 package Maggi Deviled Sausages
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 5 potatoes, Peeled, Cubed
- 20 grams Butter/Margarine
- 20 grams Milk
Recipe is created for
Put 1 litre of water into TM Bowl.
Put potatoes into simmering basket and place sausages into Varoma (6 in Varoma base and 6 in Varoma tray).
Pierce sauages with fork or knife to let fat drain.
Cook on Varoma temp for 30 minutes at speed 2.
Once finished set Varoma aside so sausages can cool slightly.
Put potatoes into Thermoserver. Empty water from TM bowl.
Place Onion/s in TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 5.
Add Oil and saute at 100 temp for 2 minutes on .
Place carrots in TM bowl and chop for 2 seconds on speed 4.
Add apple into TM bowl and chop for 2 seconds on speed 4 with Carrots.
Saute at 100 temp for a further 8 minutes on .
Put remaining water, tomato sauce and Maggi Deviled Sausages mixture into TM bowl and mix for 20 seconds on .
Slice sausages and add to TM bowl. Cook at 100 temp for 10 minutes on .
Remove potatoes from Thermoserver (I use simmering basket) and replace with Devilled Sausages. Rinse TM bowl.
Add Potatoes and Butter/Margarine to TM bowl and blend for 30 seconds on speed 4.
Season with Salt and Pepper to taste. Serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Marinara Sauce
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Veg biryani
- Mums best ever pasta sauce