- 400 grams chicken breast or thigh, Chopped to your liking
- 3 Rashers of Bacon, Chopped to your liking
- 1 onion, Chopped into 4
- 3 cloves garlic peeled
- 100 grams mushrooms, Chopped to your liking
- 4 Florets of broccoli, Chopped to your liking
- 30 grams Butter, Chopped roughly
- 2 tablespoons Corn Flour, or thickening agent
- 100 grams cream, Any cream is ok
- 200 grams chicken stock
- handful of snow peas or sugar snaps
- fettuccine pasta, We use the latino packets from woolworths but you can use what you like. Cook as per packet instructions on stove
Fill pot with water and boil on stove. Add pasta when ready as per instructions on the packet
1. Add onions and garlic to TM and chop for 2-3 seconds on speed 7
2. Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula and add bacon and butter to TM
3. Saute Onions, garlic, bacon and butter for 6 minutes, 100c, on speed 1 add chicken and brown off for last 3 minutes.
4. Add chicken stock, mushrooms and cook for 7 minutes, 100c, speed 1, Reverse Speed
5. water and disolve corn flour
6. add brocoli and dissolved corn flour through TM lid through the hole and cook for 2 minutes
7. Season and Stir through cream and snow peas and let sit for 5 minutes
You can drain pasta and mix the pasta and sauce together or plate up with spagetti down the bottom and spoon the sauce over the top.
Accessories you need
You can add vegies of choice
Dont forget to come back and rate the dish and let me know what you think Or would love to know differant variations you may have.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Grain free chocolate mud cake cupcakes
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- Healthy chicken burgers
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- Nut butter Porridge
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Easy Lemon Cake