- 400 grams chicken breast or thigh, Chopped to your liking
- 3 Rashers of Bacon, Chopped to your liking
- 1 onion, Chopped into 4
- 3 cloves garlic peeled
- 100 grams mushrooms, Chopped to your liking
- 4 Florets of broccoli, Chopped to your liking
- 30 grams Butter, Chopped roughly
- 2 tablespoons Corn Flour, or thickening agent
- 100 grams cream, Any cream is ok
- 200 grams chicken stock
- handful of snow peas or sugar snaps
- fettuccine pasta, We use the latino packets from woolworths but you can use what you like. Cook as per packet instructions on stove
Fill pot with water and boil on stove. Add pasta when ready as per instructions on the packet
1. Add onions and garlic to TM and chop for 2-3 seconds on speed 7
2. Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula and add bacon and butter to TM
3. Saute Onions, garlic, bacon and butter for 6 minutes, 100c, on speed 1 add chicken and brown off for last 3 minutes.
4. Add chicken stock, mushrooms and cook for 7 minutes, 100c, speed 1, Reverse Speed
5. water and disolve corn flour
6. add brocoli and dissolved corn flour through TM lid through the hole and cook for 2 minutes
7. Season and Stir through cream and snow peas and let sit for 5 minutes
You can drain pasta and mix the pasta and sauce together or plate up with spagetti down the bottom and spoon the sauce over the top.
Accessories you need
You can add vegies of choice
Dont forget to come back and rate the dish and let me know what you think Or would love to know differant variations you may have.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- Tasty Shepherds Pie
- The Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Satay noodle salad
- Mushroom bolognese
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- Caramilk Phily Cheesecake
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Cheesecake - Basic mix
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice