- 400 grams chicken breast or thigh, Chopped to your liking
- 3 Rashers of Bacon, Chopped to your liking
- 1 onion, Chopped into 4
- 3 cloves garlic peeled
- 100 grams mushrooms, Chopped to your liking
- 4 Florets of broccoli, Chopped to your liking
- 30 grams Butter, Chopped roughly
- 2 tablespoons Corn Flour, or thickening agent
- 100 grams cream, Any cream is ok
- 200 grams chicken stock
- handful of snow peas or sugar snaps
- fettuccine pasta, We use the latino packets from woolworths but you can use what you like. Cook as per packet instructions on stove
Fill pot with water and boil on stove. Add pasta when ready as per instructions on the packet
1. Add onions and garlic to TM and chop for 2-3 seconds on speed 7
2. Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula and add bacon and butter to TM
3. Saute Onions, garlic, bacon and butter for 6 minutes, 100c, on speed 1 add chicken and brown off for last 3 minutes.
4. Add chicken stock, mushrooms and cook for 7 minutes, 100c, speed 1, Reverse Speed
5. water and disolve corn flour
6. add brocoli and dissolved corn flour through TM lid through the hole and cook for 2 minutes
7. Season and Stir through cream and snow peas and let sit for 5 minutes
You can drain pasta and mix the pasta and sauce together or plate up with spagetti down the bottom and spoon the sauce over the top.
Accessories you need
You can add vegies of choice
Dont forget to come back and rate the dish and let me know what you think Or would love to know differant variations you may have.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Taco rissoles
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- KFC Chicken at Home
- Claypot Mushroom Chicken Rice
- pull pork stew
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- Choc Nut Slice
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- Gherkin and Dill Dip
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce