- 200 g fresh mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves, Peeled
- 1 onion, Peeled, quartered
- 2 cm piece fresh ginger, Peeled
- 2 tbsp Grapeseed Oil, Or vegetable oil to substitute
- 400 g coconut milk, (One can)
- 200 g cauliflower florets
- 500 g chicken breast or thigh, Sliced
- 150 g sweet potato, Chopped roughly
- 2 tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 2 tbsp Cashew nut butter, (Mine is cashew, but any variety could substitute)
- 2 --- Kaffir lime leaves
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add garlic, onion and ginger to bowl and chop for 5sec / Sp5. Scrape down sides of bowl. Add oil and sauté 2min / 100C / Sp2.
Add cauliflower, mushroom and sweet potato and grind 5sec / sp7
Add chicken, coconut milk, stock paste, nut butter and lime leaves. Cook 25min / 100C /
Accessories you need
Add fresh chili to taste with the garlic, onion and ginger if you don't have small children to feed like me. Husband has to add sriracha at the end!
Serve with rice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Stewed Beef Brisket with tomato
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Tuna Dip
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce