- 300 g coconut milk, Homemade of canned
- 300 g water
- 2-3 onions, Peeled and 22Halved
- 1 tsp ginger
- 4 cloves garlic
- 25 g olive oil
- 2 tbsp vegie stock paste
- 50 g Cashews
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 15 g Coconut sugar
- 25 g soy sauce
- 1 Juice of lime
- Add the garlic, ginger and onion to the mixing bowl and chop for 5 Seconds/Speed 5. Scrape down from the sides of the bowl. Add the Olive oil and sauté Varona for 3 Min / Speed 2.
- Add the coconut milk, Water and Vegetable Stock Paste to the bowl. Put the lid on the mixing bowl and sit the varoma on top. Add the chicken to the Varoma sprinkle with chilli flakes (optional) and italian seasoning to taste, I like it with a fair bit, and cook for 10 Minutes/Speed 3.
- After 10 minutes, remove the Varoma and sit on top of the ThermoServer to keep warm for a moment. Remove the mixing bowl lid and add the basket and measured rinsed rice. Replace the lid and Varoma. Blitz 10 seconds, speed 9, to wet the rice this cooks the rice more evenly. Cook for a further 10 Minutes/Varoma / Speed 3.
- Take off Varoma lid and top varoma tray with chicken add vegies to the bottom veroma, put the top varoma tray and lid back on. Cook for a further 4 minutes/ varoma/speed 3
- Remove the Varoma and the rice and place all into the ThermoServer to keep warm. Add the juice of 1 lime, the soy sauce, sugar, chilli (optional), cashew nuts, salt and pepper and blitz for 1 Minute / Speed 9.
- Pour over the chicken and serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raw Kebbe
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Creamy Carbonara Risotto with Hidden Veg
- Stewed Beef Brisket with tomato
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Scallion chicken
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Three cup duck tongue
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings
- Nonna’s Spaghetti Sauce
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon