- 300 g coconut milk, Homemade of canned
- 300 g water
- 2-3 onions, Peeled and 22Halved
- 1 tsp ginger
- 4 cloves garlic
- 25 g olive oil
- 2 tbsp vegie stock paste
- 50 g Cashews
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 15 g Coconut sugar
- 25 g soy sauce
- 1 Juice of lime
- Add the garlic, ginger and onion to the mixing bowl and chop for 5 Seconds/Speed 5. Scrape down from the sides of the bowl. Add the Olive oil and sauté Varona for 3 Min / Speed 2.
- Add the coconut milk, Water and Vegetable Stock Paste to the bowl. Put the lid on the mixing bowl and sit the varoma on top. Add the chicken to the Varoma sprinkle with chilli flakes (optional) and italian seasoning to taste, I like it with a fair bit, and cook for 10 Minutes/Speed 3.
- After 10 minutes, remove the Varoma and sit on top of the ThermoServer to keep warm for a moment. Remove the mixing bowl lid and add the basket and measured rinsed rice. Replace the lid and Varoma. Blitz 10 seconds, speed 9, to wet the rice this cooks the rice more evenly. Cook for a further 10 Minutes/Varoma / Speed 3.
- Take off Varoma lid and top varoma tray with chicken add vegies to the bottom veroma, put the top varoma tray and lid back on. Cook for a further 4 minutes/ varoma/speed 3
- Remove the Varoma and the rice and place all into the ThermoServer to keep warm. Add the juice of 1 lime, the soy sauce, sugar, chilli (optional), cashew nuts, salt and pepper and blitz for 1 Minute / Speed 9.
- Pour over the chicken and serve.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Taco rissoles
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- KFC Chicken at Home
- Claypot Mushroom Chicken Rice
- pull pork stew
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- Mixed Herb Pesto (use up your herbs!)
- Vegemite and Cheese Stackers
- Low Sugar Plum Jam or Apricot Jam
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Zucchini balls