- 1.5 tbsp curry blend, //thermofun.com/thermofun-curry-blend-recipe/
- 400ml can coconut cream
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 1 cube fresh ginger
- handful fresh coriander
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1000g chicken thighs, cubed
- 20g TM vegetable stock concentrte
- 2 medium carrots, diced
- 1 cup celery chopped
- handful snow peas
- 2 tomatoes, diced by hand
- cooked rice to serve
- If making curry blend do this now and set aside. No need to wash bowl.
- If making coconut cream do this now and set aside. No need to wash bowl.
- Place garlic, onion, ginger, coriander and oil in TM bowl and chop 3 sec / speed 5. Scrape down and sauté 5 mins / Varoma / speed 1 / MC off.
- Insert butterfly. Add chicken, curry blend, stock and coconut cream to TM bowl and cook 10 mins / 100°C / Reverse / speed 1.
- Add carrots, celery and tomatoes and cook 4 mins / 100°C / Reverse / speed 1.
- Add snow peas and continue to cook 2 mins / 100°C / Reverse / speed 1.
- Serve on a bed of rice.
Coconut Chicken Curry
ThermoFun Curry Blend I have on my website: //thermofun.com/thermofun-curry-blend-recipe/
Coconut cream recipe: //thermofun.com/thermofun-coconut-milk-coconut-cream-recipe/
For more decadent recipes head over to my website: //thermofun.com/
You can also find me on my facebook page ThermoFun
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken Unfried Rice
- Maple Butter
- Tim Tam Cake
- Lime and Ginger Curd
- Baileys and Chocolate Pannacotta - ThermoFun
- Bacon Jam - ThermoFun
- Zucchini Cake - ThermoFun
- Mars Bar Brownie - ThermoFun
- Red Capsicum with Feta and Cashew Chunky Dip - ThermoFun
- Roasted Pumpkin with Cashew and Parmesan - ThermoFun
- Basil with Cashew and Parmesan - ThermoFun
- Baby Spinach with Cashew and Parmesan - ThermoFun
- Vegan Moussaka
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil
- Braised Chicken
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Layelle’s Turkish Lentil Soup
- Pumpkin Soup
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Davidson Plum Chutney
- Vegan "Cheese" Sauce