- 1 garlic clove
- 1 brown onion
- 20 ml coconut oil
- 1 tbs seeded mustard
- 1 tbs honey
- 1/4 tsp ground tumeric
- 1 heaped tsp EDC stock
- 800 gms diced chicken thigh
- 2 tbs corn flour
- 50ml water
- 400ml coconut cream
- 250gms Greens of your choice
Add 1 garlic clove & 1 brown onion to bowl and chop sp 4 for 4 seconds, add 20ml coconut oil then sautee for 2 mins on Varoma.
Add 1 tbs seeded mustard, 1 tbs honey, 1 heaped teaspoon EDC stock, 1/4 tsp (or a sprinkle) of ground turmeric, 2 heaped tbs corn flour, 50 ml water & 800gm cubed chicken thigh. Stir well with spatula, insert butterfly & cook for 5 mins 100 degrees sp1 on reverse.
Add 400ml coconut cream & 250gm chopped greens (I use either broccali, kale, asparagus & snow peas) stir well and cook 100 degrees, 15 mins, on reverse sp2. (keep butterfly in)
Coconut Honey Mustard Chicken instructions
Adapted from a variety of recipes & tweaked to make it my own Xx
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raw Dragon fruit cashew cheesecake
- Refined sugar, dairy, egg, vegan choc chip muffins
- Dairy & Sugar free Banana and coconut ice cream
- Cheesy Bacon mini muffins
- Chicken Laksa
- Date and walnut butter
- Raw beetroot, rocket & feta salad with Cajun steamed fish and a coriander & caper yogurt dressing.
- Steamed Salmon & Asian green's with herb dressing.
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- Lemon and Goji Switchel
- My first veggies
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Cherry Ripe Smoothie
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Fettuccini Boscaiola