- 1.5 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, large
- 1 clove garlic
- 500 grams lean minced beef
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock concentrate
- 300 grams water
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 175 grams Mushrooms sliced, optional
- 1 red capsicum, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
Place onion, red pepper and garlic into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 5.
Add oil and saute for 2 minutes on 100 degrees, speed 1.
Add mince beef and cook for 10 minutes at Varoma temperature on reverse + speed soft .
Add the vegetable stock and water, parsley, tomato paste, worcestershire sauce and mushrooms (if using). Cook for 15 minutes, Varoma temperture on reverse + speed soft .
Arrange the meat either in one large dish or in individual ramekins (great for toddler sized portions), cover with mashed potato and dot the topping with remaining (15g) butter. Cook in a preheated oven for 20 minutes.
Accessories you need
This is great for children from 12 months of age. You can make up individual size portions in ramekins & freeze them. This recipe will make about 8 childrens sized portions.
Also instead of regular potato as the topping, you can use sweet potato or a combination of both.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pasta with Mushrooms
- Thick and Rich Pumpkin Soup
- Eggplant Parmigana
- Sweet Potato, Chickpea & Eggplant Hotpot
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Robyn's Rissotto
- Bacon, Spinach & Red Pesto Risotto - Essential Living Mumma
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- Nanna's Pasties
- Pork Bun
- Courgette soup Lou`s way
- Quick Mini Quiches