- 50 g Cheddar cheese, 2cm Cubed
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, 2cm Cubed
- 1 onion, Pealed and quartered
- 2 cloves garlic, Pealed
- 40 g olive oil
- 200 g bacon, Diced
- 200 g fresh mushrooms, Halved
- 1 zucchini, (pealed if trying to hide something green)
- 320 g arborio rice
- 650 g water
- 1 heaped tablespoons chicken stock paste, (Or veg stock paste)
- 90 g cream
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 sprigs parsley, For a garnish if desired
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place cubes of cheese into bowl and grate 10 Sec, Sp 7. Set cheese aside and wash and dry bowl.
Add garlic and onion to bowl and grate 10 Sec, Sp4.
Scrape down sides.
Add 20g of oil and sauté 3min, Veroma, Sp1.
Add mushrooms and diced zucchini and blitz 5 Sec, Sp 5. Scrape down and blitz for another second if necessary.
(If you want you can add sliced mushrooms after blitzing the zucchini if they do not need to be unrecognisable)
Insert butterfly, (left of the highest blade seems to hold better).
Add diced bacon and 20g oil and cook 7 Mins, 100 deg, Sp1
- Add rice and cook for 3 mins, 100 deg, Sp1
- Add water and stock paste, stir with spatula to loosen rice. Cook 16 min, 100 deg, Sp (Check through the top to see that the butterfly has not dislodged- if it has, stop and reinsert)
Add cream, reserved cheese, and lemon juice and gently stir with no heat for 1 min before serving.
Garnish with Parsley and cracked pepper if you wish.
Use the measuring cup inserted for the whole recipe, except for checking momentarily that the butterfly is inserted correctly.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- Tasty Shepherds Pie
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Spicey Hot Chocolate Mix
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Lahme bajin dough recipe
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting