THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 leek, large, white part only, chopped
- 1/2 brown onion, halved
- 25 grams olive oil
- 4 streaky bacon rashers, (about 130g), finely diced
- 20 grams Butter
- 1 zucchini, finely diced
- 1 carrot, finely diced
- 600-700 grams chicken breast, (about 2 large chicken breasts), cubed (I did about 2cm cubed size)
- 6 button mushrooms, sliced
- 200 grams pure cream
- 2 level tbsp Vegetable or Chicken Stock Paste
- 40 grams cornflour, mixed in a small bowl with 2 tablespoons of cold water
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
91st main course 2nd main course Appetizer Main course Side dish Starter Afternoon tea Brunch Dinner Lunch Snack Baking Cooking Heating Creative Easy Low budget Natural Quick Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Cooking for 2 person Cooking for elderly people Cooking for large family Cooking for single person Cooking for students Pantry Take away food Meat dish Pasta dish Pie, quiche Potato dish Rice dish Sauce
1. Place garlic, leek and onion into mixing bowl and chop 4 seconds/speed 5.
2. Add olive oil and bacon and cook 5 mins/100C/speed 1. Scrape down sides.
3. Add butter, zucchini and carrot and cook 3 mins/100C/speed 1. Scrape down sides if needed.
4. Add chicken, mushrooms, cream, vegetable stock paste and cornflour water and cook 20 mins/100C/ /speed 1 with measuring cup (MC) off and simmering basket on top of lid instead.
Enjoy! Perfect as a pie filling for a family pie or individual pies in a pie maker. I use puff pastry for both the top and bottom of a pie when I make them in a pie maker. The filling is also great in a pasta bake or on pasta, rice or mashed potato.
**I would love for you to please leave your comment & rating feedback below if you do try the recipe. Thank you 😊
Follow me on social media:
Tip: Allow the filling to cool down before using it as a pie filling.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Claypot Mushroom Chicken Rice
- pull pork stew
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- Maple Beef
- Double cooked Pork Ribs
- Lemon, garlic and chicken rissoto