- 2 shallots, chopped in quarters
- 1 bunch parsley
- 250 grams cream cheese, cut up in quarters
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 onion, cut in half
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 500 grams boneless chicken thighs or breasts, diced in 2cm pieces
- 1 carrots diced
- 1 zuchinni, cubed
- 100 gram Green beans, trimmed and halfed
- 100 grams Any other veggies of choice
- 1 tsp salt or stock
- Good grind of Black Pepper
Add Parsley, Garlic and Shallots to the
Chop speed 7 for 10 seconds
Add Cream cheese to the
Mix on speed 4 for 15 seconds
Remove mix and set aside
Add Onion and Garlic to
Chop on speed 8 for 5 seconds
Set time to 2 min
100 deg on
100 deg on set for 5 min
Add rest of Ingredients including your cream cheese mix .
Put mc on .
100 deg on for 20 min .
Making the Herb and Garlic Cream
Accessories you need
steam some rice or pasta before you start your cooking and keep warm in a thermoserver.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Taco rissoles
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- KFC Chicken at Home
- Claypot Mushroom Chicken Rice
- pull pork stew
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- Choc Nut Slice
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one