- 2 shallots, chopped in quarters
- 1 bunch parsley
- 250 grams cream cheese, cut up in quarters
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 onion, cut in half
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 500 grams boneless chicken thighs or breasts, diced in 2cm pieces
- 1 carrots diced
- 1 zuchinni, cubed
- 100 gram Green beans, trimmed and halfed
- 100 grams Any other veggies of choice
- 1 tsp salt or stock
- Good grind of Black Pepper
Add Parsley, Garlic and Shallots to the
Chop speed 7 for 10 seconds
Add Cream cheese to the
Mix on speed 4 for 15 seconds
Remove mix and set aside
Add Onion and Garlic to
Chop on speed 8 for 5 seconds
Set time to 2 min
100 deg on
100 deg on set for 5 min
Add rest of Ingredients including your cream cheese mix .
Put mc on .
100 deg on for 20 min .
Making the Herb and Garlic Cream
Accessories you need
steam some rice or pasta before you start your cooking and keep warm in a thermoserver.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Date & Weetbix Muffins
- Zucchini-Almond-Chocolate Slice
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- Pumpkin pasta sauce
- Jubilee loaf ( served spread with butter)
- Peanut Drops
- Hunters Very Lemony Lemon Butter
- TIPSY TART (a,k.a - Cape Brandy Pudding)
- Cranberry Bread
- Healthy Chocolates
- More Again Caramel Snickers
- Fruit & Veggie Muffins (based on Super Healthy Kids recipe)