- 2 shallots, chopped in quarters
- 1 bunch parsley
- 250 grams cream cheese, cut up in quarters
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 onion, cut in half
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 500 grams boneless chicken thighs or breasts, diced in 2cm pieces
- 1 carrots diced
- 1 zuchinni, cubed
- 100 gram Green beans, trimmed and halfed
- 100 grams Any other veggies of choice
- 1 tsp salt or stock
- Good grind of Black Pepper
Add Parsley, Garlic and Shallots to the
Chop speed 7 for 10 seconds
Add Cream cheese to the
Mix on speed 4 for 15 seconds
Remove mix and set aside
Add Onion and Garlic to
Chop on speed 8 for 5 seconds
Set time to 2 min
100 deg on
100 deg on set for 5 min
Add rest of Ingredients including your cream cheese mix .
Put mc on .
100 deg on for 20 min .
Making the Herb and Garlic Cream
Accessories you need
steam some rice or pasta before you start your cooking and keep warm in a thermoserver.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Curried Meatloves with BBQ Glaze Sauce
- 3 ways chicken fajitas
- Stuffed Burgers
- SWEET& SOUR PORK
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry
- Whole Steamed Chicken with Stock
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- Choc Chunky Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- Caitys chutney
- Caramelised onion jam
- Japanese coconut buns
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- Chocolate salted caramel petit fours
- Gingerbread house
- Gougère puffs with salmon mousse
- 'Orange' you glad you found this Steamed Orange Pudding Recipe with Chocolate Sauce
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Cauliflower oats
- Pistachio & Rosewater Semolina Cake