- 2 Medium Sized Zucchinis, Zoodled
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 handful chives
- 6 Basil leaves
- 1 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoons shelled pistachios
- 1 tablespoons pine nuts
- 3 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 250 g diced chicken breast, Optional
- 3 Diced Bacon Rashers, Optional
- salt, To Taste
- pepper, To Taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Throughly wash the zucchinis and put them through a zoodler (to make you noodles) - Put aside
- Place Avocado, Chives, Basil, Nutritional Yeast. Pistachios, Pine Nuts, Wate & Olive Oil into TM bowl Turbo 2 Secs, srape down bowl and repeat (You want this to be a thick cream consistency.) Taste the sauce and season accordingly.
- IF ADDING - Cook your chicken and bacon (I use the stove top)
- Combine everything together and enjoy!
If you arent adding meat would like this as a warm version, quickly blanch your noodles to heat them through, before adding the sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Monday Night (Beef or Lamb) Curry
- Italian Beef Ragu
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Curried Meatloves with BBQ Glaze Sauce
- 3 ways chicken fajitas
- Stuffed Burgers
- SWEET& SOUR PORK
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry
- Turkey Breakfast Sausage (AIP friendly)
- Curried Turkey Burgers
- Banana Chocolate Milkshake *Dairy Free*Vegan*
- Smoked Paprika Butter
- Choc Mint Hummus
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Garlic Creamed Corn Dip
- Macadamia Bliss Balls
- Milo Custard (Runny)
- Carly's Nutella Obsession Slice
- Veggie Coconut Soup
- Banana & Date Loaf (Gluten Free)