- 2 cloves garlic
- 10 grams chilli, more or less depending on tolerance
- 5 grams ginger
- 1 onion, Halved
- 20 grams Evoo
- 50 grams Rapdura Sugar
- 500 grams chicken breast, Cut into large pieces
- 1 tbsp veg stock
- 500 grams Boiling water
- 300 grams cream
- 250 grams pasta, I use Spirals
- 200 grams mushrooms, Sliced
- 60 grams Spinach Leaves
- 80 grams Parmesan cheese, Shaved
Add garlic, chilli and ginger to and chop for 3 seconds speed 7.
Add Onion and chop 3 seconds speed 5.
Add EVOO and sugar and saute 4 minutes, 100 deg, speed 1.
Add chicken, stock, water, cream, pasta, spinach and mushrooms. Cook for 18 minutes 100 deg, speed 1 .
Top with Parmesan cheese
Accessories you need
I sometimes add peas or carrots depending on what is in the fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Honey Chicken
- Beef Burger Patties
- Paleo/keto Cajun chicken snitty & slaw
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Xanthe’s Butter Chicken
- Creamy chicken, bacon, mushroom & veggie pie filling
- Lamb Rogan Josh
- Bao Buns
- Thai Chicken and Pork Balls
- Chicken & Veg Galette
- Variation Clone of Chicken Enchiladas - Lauren
- Mouthwatering Meatloaf with Sensational Sauce