- 2 cloves garlic
- 10 grams chilli, more or less depending on tolerance
- 5 grams ginger
- 1 onion, Halved
- 20 grams Evoo
- 50 grams Rapdura Sugar
- 500 grams chicken breast, Cut into large pieces
- 1 tbsp veg stock
- 500 grams Boiling water
- 300 grams cream
- 250 grams pasta, I use Spirals
- 200 grams mushrooms, Sliced
- 60 grams Spinach Leaves
- 80 grams Parmesan cheese, Shaved
Add garlic, chilli and ginger to "Closed lid" and chop for 3 seconds speed 7.
Add Onion and chop 3 seconds speed 5.
Add EVOO and sugar and saute 4 minutes, 100 deg, speed 1.
Add chicken, stock, water, cream, pasta, spinach and mushrooms. Cook for 18 minutes 100 deg, speed 1 "Counter-clockwise operation" .
Top with Parmesan cheese
Accessories you need
I sometimes add peas or carrots depending on what is in the fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Beef Ragu
- Curried sausages
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Goat Bhuna Ghost
- Mince and Cheese Pie
- Butter chicken using Pepper and Me Tandoori Paste
- Low Fodmap Sticky Pork Spare Ribs Gluten Free Dairy Free
- Chilli Con Carne - TM31 TM5 TM6
- Honey Soy Chicken – TM31 TM5 TM6