- 2 cloves garlic
- --- corriander leaves, handful
- 700 grams pork mince
- 4 teaspoons green curry paste
- 3 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 400 grams coconut milk/cream
- 1.5 tablespoons stock paste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place garlic and corriander in TM bowl. Chop 3 seconds speed 7. Scrape down side and repeat if necessary.
2. Add pork, curry paste, breadcrumbs and fish sauce. Mix 10 seconds speed 3.
3. Spray varoma with cooking spray. Roll into golfball size balls. Place onto varoma dish and tray leaving small spaces between to allow steam to come through.
4. Clean bowl. Place coconut milk or cream and stock paste into the bowl. Place varoma in place.
5. Cook for 20-25 minutes varoma speed 2.
6. Place meatballs into thermoserver and pour coconut milk/cream over.
7. Serve on rice or spaghetti pasta
If you find the coconut milk/cream too runny you can thicken in last 5 minutes of cooking
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Cheeseburger Pasta Bake
- Vegan Moussaka
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Braised Chicken
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Pumpkin Soup
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Davidson Plum Chutney
- Vegan "Cheese" Sauce