- 1 lemon, zest only, no white pith
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 sprigs flat leaf parsley
- 20 grams Parmasen, cut into small pieces
- 8 Sayos
- 20 grams Butter, roughly chopped
- 1 egg
- 20 grams plain flour
- 2 chicken breasts
- Oil of choice for frying
Place lemon zest, garlic, parsley and parmasen into mixing bowl and chop 10 seconds / speed 7. Scrape down edges of bowl.
Add sayos and butter to mixing bowl and chop 10 seconds / speed 5. Pour crumb onto dinner sized plate.
Sprinkle plain flour onto a second dinner plate. Crack egg into a small bowl and beat with a fork.
Place glad wrap over chicken breast and bash a few times with a meat mallet or bottom of a frying pan until around 1cm thick.
Dip chicken breast in flour, then egg, then coat in sayo crumbs, pressing the crumb onto the chicken so that they stick - you want all of the chicken to be covered.
Heat frying pan to a medium heat and add oil of your choice (I add enough to cover the bottom of the pan and shallow fry the chicken breasts). When the oil is heated add the chicken and cook for 4-5 mintutes on each side, until the chicken is cooked through and golden on each side
Accessories you need
Left over crumbs can be frozen for later use. Recipe can be doubled or tripled for larger families.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Beef Ragu
- Curried sausages
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Goat Bhuna Ghost
- Mince and Cheese Pie
- Butter chicken using Pepper and Me Tandoori Paste
- Low Fodmap Sticky Pork Spare Ribs Gluten Free Dairy Free
- Chilli Con Carne - TM31 TM5 TM6
- Honey Soy Chicken – TM31 TM5 TM6
- Chewy Nut Bars
- Indonesian Mooncake
- Keto Lupin Flour fathead dough
- Vegan Brazilian 'No-Cheese' Puffs
- No bake Keto museli bars
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- Bakso Goreng (Fried Meatball)
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)