- 2 sprigs parsley
- 1200 grams Boiling water
- 2 tablespoon vegetable stock
- 300 grams chicken breast, roughly chopped
- 40 grams Butter, roughly chopped
- 50 grams plain flour
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 130 grams pouring ream
- 1000 grams water
- 8 thin sausages
- 300 grams Frozen peas, corn and carrot
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 300 grams Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1000 grams water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 20 grams olive oil
- 350 grams long grain white rice
1h 20minPreparation 1h 20minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add parsley to bowl and chop 2 seconds/ speed 7. Set aside
2. Add water and stock paste to bowl and add chicken to Varoma cook 25 mins / Varoma / Speed 2. Check chicken is cooked.
3. Pour stock into Thermoserver
4. Add chicken to TM bowl and shred 4 seconds/ reverse / speed 4 and set aside
5. Add 500g of the reserved stock to TM bowl. Add butter and flour and mix 10 seconds / speed 6 and cook 5 Mins / 100 degrees / speed 4.
6. Add remaining reserved stock, lemon juice, shredded chicken, parsley and cream. Cook 3 mins /100 degrees/ reverse/ speed 1.
7. Pour into Thermoserver
1. Place water into TM boil and place sausages into Varoma. Cook 30 mins/ Varoma / Speed 2.
2. After 10 mins add peas, corn and carrot into Varoma.
3. Once sausages cooked, remove water from the TM bowl. Cut sausages into bite sized pieces. Add curry powder, peas, corn and carrot and soup into TM bowl and mix 10 sec / Reverse/ Speed 2
4. Pour into Thermoserver
1. Place water, salt and olive oil into mixing bowl. Insert simmering basket and cook 20 min/ 100 degrees/ Speed 4.
2. Serve Curried sausages and rice.
Cream of Chicken Soup
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pork Fritters
- Mexican Chicken Parmigiana
- Sweet Lamb Curry - Retro
- Left over roast pork Cannelloni
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Variation Thermonat's chicken pie
- Variation Braised Pork Ribs Using Thermomix
- Snitzel crumb
- Shepherd’s Pie
- Number pork ribs
- Old Fashioned Apricot Chicken
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma