- 1 --- onion, Quartered
- 1 stalk Celery, Sliced Thinly
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1-2 tablespoon Keen's Curry Powder, (Or to taste)
- 1 potato, Cut into 1cm cubes
- 1 carrot, Cut into 1cm rounds
- 100 grams pumpkin, Cut into 1cm cubes
- 1 Zucchini (small), Cut into 1cm cubes
- 500 grams water
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock concentrate
- 3 potatoes, Cut into 8
- 3 carrots, Cut into 1cm rounds
- 6 Thick Beef Sausages, (Or 8 Thin Beef Sausages)
- 150 grams frozen peas
- 300 grams Jasmine rice
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place quarted onion and chopped celery stalk and chop for 2 SEC/SP 5/MC ON.
Scrape down sides and add butter and saute for 5 MIN/100 DEG/SPOON SP/MC OFF
During this 5 minutes, cut 1 carrot, 1 potato, pumpkin and zucchini and set aside.
Cut 3 potatoes and 3 carrots and place into varoma dish, and place sauges in varoma tray and set aside.
When 5 minutes is up, add curry powder and cook for 1 MIN/100 DEG/ SPOON SP/MC OFF.
Add the potato, carrot, pumpkin, zucchini, water and stock to the bowl, place varoma dish and tray and cook for 28 MIN/VAROMA/SP 2/Reverse.
Remove varoma, check that the potatoes and carrots are cooked and then place into thermoserver.
Peel the sausages and slice to desired size.
Blend sauce, slowly increasing speed 30 SEC/SP 7/MC ON.
Add butterfly, frozen peas, and sausages to bowl and cook for 5 MIN/100 DEG/REV SPOON SP.
Pour mix into thermoserver and stir gently.
Serve with steamed rice.
To Prepare Sauce
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Sweet & Sour Pork Belly
- Mum T's meatloaf
- Spicy beef
- Meatloaf with Barbecue Sauce
- Roast chicken low carb
- Chicken sausage & macaroni casserole
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle
- Satay Chicken
- Portuguese Pea stew - Ervilhas com ovos escalfados
- Variation Chicken, Bacon, Pumpkin & Spinach Risotto
- Quick Quiche Boats
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- raspberry & coconut slice
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Protein bars
- Chocolate Crackle Egg Nests
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous