- 150 g onion
- 150 g Celery
- 150 g carrots
- 2 clove garlic
- 40 g olive oil
- 100 g bacon
- 300 g Portobello/Field Mushrooms
- 400 g crushed tomatoes
- 100 g tomato paste
- 500 g Beef mince
- 2 tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 800 g cauliflower
- 150 g leek white part only
- 200 g Bone Broth/Liquid Stock
- 60 g duck fat
- 1-2 tbsp Stock Paste, depending on how salty you like it
- 2-3 Whole Eggplant, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp salt
45h 0minPreparation 45h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Once the sauce is cooked, pour meat sauce into the simmering basket to drain off the excess liquid into a bowl for use in another dish (ie soup), place meat sauce into a thermoserver and set aside
- Place all ingredients into bowl and with MC on, chop on speed 7 for 8 seconds. Scrap down sides of bowl to ensure all is chopped and repeat if necessary.
Cook Cauliflower mixture for 20 mins 100 deg speed 3
After cooking, blend on speed 9 for 30-45 seconds
Scrape down sides and repeat if necessary until mixture is smooth
Build the Lasagne
If you can tolerate dairy, add a handful of cheese to the cauliflower bechamel before blending
For extra bacon flavour, fry off the bacon in a pan until crispy and add the crispy bacon and bacon fat to the bowl at the same step as the mushroom.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken in Peanut Sauce
- Pork and Fennel Quinoa Meatballs
- Chicken and Bacon Creamy Sauce - Dairy Free
- Beef and Vegetable Rissoles
- Chicken Enchilada Quinoa
- Shish Kebab Marinade
- Mum's Curried Chicken
- Shanghainese Sweet Sour Pork Ribs 上海糖醋排骨
- SUI MAI DUMPLING 烧卖
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Jen's Cottage Pie
- Finger-Lickin' Good Chicken Rissoles
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Lemon Bundino ( Italian lemon pudding)
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- Hi-Fibre Bread Loaf or Rolls
- Double choc apricot muffins
- ThermoMonts Quinoa Crackers
- "No Mac" Sweet and Sour sauce
- 20sec scones
- Mushroom and Spinach Risotto