- 1 level teaspoon whole cumin seeds
- 1 level teaspoon whole coriander seeds
- 1 stalk lemongrass
- 1 piece ginger fresh
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon chilli
- 1 teaspoon turmeric, fresh
- 1 heaped tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 onion
- 800 g chicken thighs, Cubed
- 200 g red capsicum sliced
- 200 g mushrooms, Roughly chopped
- 200 g bok choy, Roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon coconut palm sugar
- 1 teaspoon Coconut Aminos
- 400 g coconut milk
- 10 sprigs coriander fresh
- 6 leaves Thai basil, fresh
Recipe is created for
Grind cumin and coriander seeds on speed 10 for 5 seconds. Add onion, garlic, chilli, ginger, garlic and lemongrass and chop for 5 seconds on speed 8. Scrape down side of bowl.
Add coconut oil and sauté at 100 deg on speed 1 for 3 minutes.
Add coconut milk. If you want a smooth sauce purée on speed 8 for 10 seconds. Cook for 3 minutes at 100 deg on speed 4.
Add chicken, capsicum and mushroom. Cook for 6 minutes at 100 degrees on speed 1 (reverse).
Add bok choy, coconut palm sugar and coconut aminos. Cook for another 2 minutes at 100 degrees on speed 1 (reverse).
Season with salt, pepper and fresh chopped coriander and Thai basil. Enjoy!
Accessories you need
This is somewhere between a soup and a curry. It will be thicker if you use canned coconut cream/milk (I use my own homemade coconut milk). The flavours are amazing!! I hope you enjoy it.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef Burger Patties
- Paleo/keto Cajun chicken snitty & slaw
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Xanthe’s Butter Chicken
- Creamy chicken, bacon, mushroom & veggie pie filling
- Lamb Rogan Josh
- Bao Buns
- Thai Chicken and Pork Balls
- Chicken & Veg Galette
- Variation Clone of Chicken Enchiladas - Lauren
- Mouthwatering Meatloaf with Sensational Sauce
- Chicken Thai Green curry