- 20 grams Thai red curry paste, 40g is nice :)
- 1000 grams chicken breast fillet, diced big
- 400 grams coconut milk, or Evaporated Coconut
- 10 grams fish sauce
- 20 grams brown sugar
- 40 grams crunchy peanut butter
- broccoli florets, frozen ok
- snow peas, omit if out of season
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
* curry paste (20 - 40 gm)
1 min / 100 c / 1 minute
* chicken (800gm - 1 kg)
* coconut milk (400 gm)
3 minutes / 100 c / reverse 1
* fish sauce ( 10 gm)
* sugar ( 20 gm )
* peanut butter ( 40 gm)
8 min / 90 c / reverse 1
- place in thermoserve - service with rice and greens
Accessories you need
tastes even better the next day (if there is any left!)
also great frozen for later when you need!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Poached Chicken in Lemongrass Broth
- Lemon and Garlic Yoghurt Chicken
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Easy Cheats Chicken and Vegetable Pie Filling
- Shepherd’s Pie (Low Carb)
- Japanese Katsu chicken curry
- Coconut and cashew chicken
- Thai beef salad
- Bec’s Variation Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken