- 6 pieces chicken drumsticks
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 3 tsp English mustard
- 250 grams apple cider
- 40 grams honey
- 20 grams olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
Place garlic and rosemary in TM bowl and chop speed 7 for 3 seconds.
Add remaining ingredients and mix speed 4 for 10 seconds.
Place chicken in a large bowl and cover with marinade, cover and refridgerate for an hour.
Cook chicken on the BBQ on a low heat for an hour to ensure marinade does not burn.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Taco rissoles
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- KFC Chicken at Home
- Claypot Mushroom Chicken Rice
- pull pork stew
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Chai Turmeric
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- The English Carrot
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Zucchini balls
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle