- 1 can Diced Tomato
- 1 brown onion
- 2 teaspoons Kerns curry powder
- 400-500 g Left over roast beef, Diced
- 1 banana
- 1 apple, Peeled and chop roughly
- 1/2 Cup peas and corn kernels
- 1 carrot, Diced
- 5g oil
- brown rice, Cooked as per edc
- Small handful of saltanas
1. Put onion in bowl sp 4-5 2-4 seconds
2. add 5g oil cook on veroma 5 mins sp 1
3. Add keens curry 2mim sp1 verom
4. add tomato, banana, apple, sultamas, peas, corn and corrot cook for 10mins sp1 veroma
5. then add diced roast beef and cook for 5mins sp1 veroma
6. Place in thermomix server and Serve with brown rice cooked in thermo 5stars at our place everyone loves it!!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.