- 400 grams chicken breast diced, 1cm cubes
- 300 grams sweet potato / pumpkin, 1cm cubes
- 2-3 heaped tablespoons dukkah recipe, Recipe EDC
- 200 grams broccoli florets, small
- 200 grams feta
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes (400g)
- 1 can water
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock concentrate
- 300 grams quinoa (rinsed well), I used red but white is fine too
- 100 grams baby spinach, fresh
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 4 Spring onions chopped
- 100 grams Pitted black olives, optional
Recipe is created for
Add Water Tomatoes and Veggie Stock to TM bowl.
Add Rinsed Quinoa to Rice Basket and place in Bowl with Tomato Sauce.
To Varoma Dish Add Sweet potato then Chicken (sprinkle liberally with Dukkah) and Broccoli.
Cook FOR 20 -25 MINUTES on VAROMA TEMP Speed 4, (stirring everything well after 18 minutes, including Quinoa).
When everything is cooked through well, Place in LARGE serving bowl. Add Chickpeas, spinach, olives, spring onions and some of the left over sauce from TM bowl. (to taste)
Stir gently all ingredients together then add crumbled Fetta on top to serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jan's Butter Chicken
- Turkey mince burger patties
- Beef burger patties
- Quick Honey Chicken
- Beef Burger Patties
- Paleo/keto Cajun chicken snitty & slaw
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Xanthe’s Butter Chicken
- Creamy chicken, bacon, mushroom & veggie pie filling
- Lamb Rogan Josh
- Bao Buns
- Thai Chicken and Pork Balls
- Cherry, Sherbet Bellini
- Date and Ginger Slice
- All in one Meatloaf with BBQ sauce
- East Meets West (Midwest Chilli with Naan Bread)
- Bangers and Mash with Mushroom sauce
- SWEET POTATO CHOCOLATE BROWNIES..GF
- Basil, Kale Pesto, Bacon and Mushroom Pizza Plait
- Coconut and Passionfruit Self Saucing Steamed Pudding
- Pain D'epi (Wheat Stalk Bread)
- Homemade Raspberry Cordial
- UP 'N' GONE (Additive and Preservative Free)
- Plum Streusel Kuchen (Plum Cake with Crumble Topping)