- 20 g Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 3-4 sprigs basil leaves, fresh
- 1 brown onion, peeled and quartered, peeled and quartered
- 1 clove garlic
- 30 g oil
- 500 g water
- 120 g white wine, dry
- 3 tablespoon vegetable stock
- 300 g short grain rice
- 500 g chicken breast fillets, skin on, diced 2cm cubed
- 1 bunch asparagus, green, cut into 4cm lengths
- 1 teaspoon lime rind, finely grated
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
Place Parmesan into TM bowl and chop for 10 seconds on speed 9. Add basil leaves into TM bowl and chop for 3 - 5 seconds on speed 7. Set aside.
Place onion and garlic in TM bowl and chop for 5 - 7 seconds on speed 7 (ensure you are happy with result). Scrap down sides. Add oil and sauté for 2 minutes, 100 degrees on speed 1.
Insert butterfly. Add water, wine, veg stock, rice and chicken and cook for 14 minutes at 100 degrees on reverse speed soft.
Add asparagus and cook for 2 mins at 100 degrees on reverse speed soft
Pour into Thermoserve and stir through lime rind, lime juice and basil parmesan then allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Accessories you need
Adapted from Super Food Ideas - March 2008 , Recipe by Kirrily La Rosa
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken in Peanut Sauce
- Pork and Fennel Quinoa Meatballs
- Chicken and Bacon Creamy Sauce - Dairy Free
- Beef and Vegetable Rissoles
- Chicken Enchilada Quinoa
- Shish Kebab Marinade
- Mum's Curried Chicken
- Shanghainese Sweet Sour Pork Ribs 上海糖醋排骨
- SUI MAI DUMPLING 烧卖
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Jen's Cottage Pie
- Finger-Lickin' Good Chicken Rissoles
- No Knead Sourdough
- Squid Ink Bread
- Multigrain Bread
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Hi-Fibre Bread Loaf or Rolls
- 30 Second Lemon Cupcakes
- Quick Puff Pastry
- ThermoMonts Quinoa Crackers
- "No Mac" Sweet and Sour sauce