- 20 g Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 3-4 sprigs basil leaves, fresh
- 1 brown onion, peeled and quartered, peeled and quartered
- 1 clove garlic
- 30 g oil
- 500 g water
- 120 g white wine, dry
- 3 tablespoon vegetable stock
- 300 g short grain rice
- 500 g chicken breast fillets, skin on, diced 2cm cubed
- 1 bunch asparagus, green, cut into 4cm lengths
- 1 teaspoon lime rind, finely grated
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
Place Parmesan into TM bowl and chop for 10 seconds on speed 9. Add basil leaves into TM bowl and chop for 3 - 5 seconds on speed 7. Set aside.
Place onion and garlic in TM bowl and chop for 5 - 7 seconds on speed 7 (ensure you are happy with result). Scrap down sides. Add oil and sauté for 2 minutes, 100 degrees on speed 1.
Insert butterfly. Add water, wine, veg stock, rice and chicken and cook for 14 minutes at 100 degrees on reverse speed soft.
Add asparagus and cook for 2 mins at 100 degrees on reverse speed soft
Pour into Thermoserve and stir through lime rind, lime juice and basil parmesan then allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Accessories you need
Adapted from Super Food Ideas - March 2008 , Recipe by Kirrily La Rosa
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Thai Green Curry
- My first veggies
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Cherry Ripe Smoothie
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Wontons in Chilli Broth