- 20 g Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 3-4 sprigs basil leaves, fresh
- 1 brown onion, peeled and quartered, peeled and quartered
- 1 clove garlic
- 30 g oil
- 500 g water
- 120 g white wine, dry
- 3 tablespoon vegetable stock
- 300 g short grain rice
- 500 g chicken breast fillets, skin on, diced 2cm cubed
- 1 bunch asparagus, green, cut into 4cm lengths
- 1 teaspoon lime rind, finely grated
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
Place Parmesan into TM bowl and chop for 10 seconds on speed 9. Add basil leaves into TM bowl and chop for 3 - 5 seconds on speed 7. Set aside.
Place onion and garlic in TM bowl and chop for 5 - 7 seconds on speed 7 (ensure you are happy with result). Scrap down sides. Add oil and sauté for 2 minutes, 100 degrees on speed 1.
Insert butterfly. Add water, wine, veg stock, rice and chicken and cook for 14 minutes at 100 degrees on reverse speed soft.
Add asparagus and cook for 2 mins at 100 degrees on reverse speed soft
Pour into Thermoserve and stir through lime rind, lime juice and basil parmesan then allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Accessories you need
Adapted from Super Food Ideas - March 2008 , Recipe by Kirrily La Rosa
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (using whole beef)
- Lebanese Kafta
- VEGAN Cranberry & Vanilla Protein Balls
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Chocolate,Ginger and Orange Bliss Balls / Protein Balls
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez