- 20 g Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 3-4 sprigs basil leaves, fresh
- 1 brown onion, peeled and quartered, peeled and quartered
- 1 clove garlic
- 30 g oil
- 500 g water
- 120 g white wine, dry
- 3 tablespoon vegetable stock
- 300 g short grain rice
- 500 g chicken breast fillets, skin on, diced 2cm cubed
- 1 bunch asparagus, green, cut into 4cm lengths
- 1 teaspoon lime rind, finely grated
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
Place Parmesan into TM bowl and chop for 10 seconds on speed 9. Add basil leaves into TM bowl and chop for 3 - 5 seconds on speed 7. Set aside.
Place onion and garlic in TM bowl and chop for 5 - 7 seconds on speed 7 (ensure you are happy with result). Scrap down sides. Add oil and sauté for 2 minutes, 100 degrees on speed 1.
Insert butterfly. Add water, wine, veg stock, rice and chicken and cook for 14 minutes at 100 degrees on reverse"Counter-clockwise operation" speed soft"Gentle stir setting" .
Add asparagus and cook for 2 mins at 100 degrees on reverse"Counter-clockwise operation" speed soft"Gentle stir setting"
Pour into Thermoserve and stir through lime rind, lime juice and basil parmesan then allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Accessories you need
Adapted from Super Food Ideas - March 2008 , Recipe by Kirrily La Rosa
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Simple Gluten Free Pizza Bases
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Orange drizzle cake
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Apple & Walnut Muffins - Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Cheesecake (with dairy free option)
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Soft bread rolls (Bosnian Kifle)