- 500 grams cubed chicken breast or thigh fillets
- 1 egg
- 100 grams Parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1 tsp salt
- 100 gram Salted butter
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoon Herbs ( I used Parsley, Thyme, Oregano)
- Breadcrumbs for coating
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place butter, and herbs in 45 sec / Speed 5 / MC on
Place Chicken, egg, parmesan, salt in 45 sec / Speed 9 / MC on
Divide chicken mixture into 6 portions. Take one prtion roll into a ball and flatten in your hand, put a ball of garlic butter in the centre, and then wrap the chicken mixture around the ball, being sure to fully enclose the butter, and not leaving any thin spots. Shape as you wish, I prefer a ball.
Roll in breadcrumbs, ensuring to keep kiev shaped nicely.
Deep Fry, or shallow fry till crumbs are golden brown, then place in a 180 degree oven for 15-20 mins to ensure chicken is cooked through
This can be made as easy or hard as you like. I used premade bread crumbs, but you can make your own. In a pinch I used fresh tubed garlic and garden herb mix.
BEWARE: These are so easy, they become addictive...
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Sweet & Sour Pork Belly
- Mum T's meatloaf
- Spicy beef
- Meatloaf with Barbecue Sauce
- Roast chicken low carb
- Chicken sausage & macaroni casserole
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle
- Satay Chicken
- Portuguese Pea stew - Ervilhas com ovos escalfados
- Variation Chicken, Bacon, Pumpkin & Spinach Risotto
- Quick Quiche Boats
- Spaghetti Alfredo
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Easy Pancakes
- raspberry & coconut slice
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Claypot Rice