- 2 clove garlic
- 1 onion
- 100 grams Celery
- 1 carrot
- 500 grams Beef mince
- 1 can tomato soup
- 4 Lasagne Pasta Sheets
- Shredded Tasty Cheese
Add the garlic, onion, carrot and celery to TM bowl.
Chop for 7 seconds/speed 10.
Add the mince and tomato soup to TM bowl.
Cook for 25 minutes/100 degrees/speed 1/.
Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celcius.
Pour a third of the meat filling into the base of a lasgna dish.
Layer with the lasagne Pasta Sheets.
Pour another third of the meat filling into the base of the dish.
Layer with lasgane Pasta Sheets.
Add the remaining meat filling into the top of the lasgne Pasta Sheets.
Top with Shredded Tasty Cheese.
Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry
- Whole Steamed Chicken with Stock
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Traditional Chicken Cacciatore
- Ebony’s Butter Chicken
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce