- 400 grams chicken, Meat, precooked, bones and skin removed
- 1 can tin light evaporated milk, Coconut flavoured
- 3 tablespoon massaman curry paste, Valcom
- 1 package Steam fresh, Frozen vegetables
Recipe is created for
1. Combine massaman curry and coconut milk in TM bowl 2. To combine ingredients cook for 2 minutes at 100 degrees on speed 1. 3. Remove chicken meat from bones and remove skin. Tear into chunks. 4. Add chicken to TM bowl and cook 5 mins 100 degrees . 5. Add frozen veggies and cook 5 mins 100 degrees . Can add 1/2 cap/teaspoon of coconut essence. Serve on rice.
One store bought roast chicken Remove bones and skin tear into chunks
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Genovese pasta
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Lemon, garlic and chicken rissoto
- AUTHENTIC THAI CASHEW CHICKEN
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Jan's Butter Chicken
- Quick Honey Chicken
- Quick Chick