- 1 small onion, quartered
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 small carrots, roughly chopped
- 1 Cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp Tomato Sauce
- 500 grams Minced beef
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp Steak Seasoning
- 1/2 cup plain flour
8Recipe is created for
Place onion and garlic in TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds speed 6.
Add roughly chopped carrot and chop 5 seconds, speed 4.
Add breadcrumbs, tomato sauce, mince, egg and seasoning and mix 30 seconds speed 3 then scrape down sides of bowl with spatula and repeat until mixture is well combined.
Put flour in a small bowl and gather small handful of the mixture and roll between palms then roll in flour and set aside, repeating until all mixture has been rolled and floured.
Heat a non-stick fry pan on cooktop, or use BBQ and add small amount of oil once hot add rissoles, either leaving round or flattening with a spatula.
Cook approximately 2 mins each side.
Additional vegetables can be added to the mixture in addition to or to replace the carrot. Try one carrot and one parsnip or 1/2 cup fresh spinach.
Make rissoles in much smaller portion sizes to serve as an appetizer with dipping sauce (smokey BBQ, tomato, relish etc.)
Rissoles can be served with vegetables, salad or as hamburgers.
They also make fantastic lunchmeat cold or heated and served with relish.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Garlic & Parsley Burgers
- Shepherds pie
- Bel’s Satay Chicken
- Mums white sauce based curried sausages
- Spaghetti Polpette
- Chicken Spesh
- Sausage and Yorkshire Bake
- Red Cottage Pie
- Spice Craft Butter Chicken
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Banana, Date & Pecan Bread - Sugar Free - Dairy Free
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Durban Naan
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Banana Nut Bread
- Mums Fluffy Cupcakes
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx
- Apricot Slice
- Russian Honey Cake
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade