- 1 small onion, quartered
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 small carrots, roughly chopped
- 1 Cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp Tomato Sauce
- 500 grams Minced beef
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp Steak Seasoning
- 1/2 cup plain flour
Place onion and garlic in TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds speed 6.
Add roughly chopped carrot and chop 5 seconds, speed 4.
Add breadcrumbs, tomato sauce, mince, egg and seasoning and mix 30 seconds speed 3 then scrape down sides of bowl with spatula and repeat until mixture is well combined.
Put flour in a small bowl and gather small handful of the mixture and roll between palms then roll in flour and set aside, repeating until all mixture has been rolled and floured.
Heat a non-stick fry pan on cooktop, or use BBQ and add small amount of oil once hot add rissoles, either leaving round or flattening with a spatula.
Cook approximately 2 mins each side.
Additional vegetables can be added to the mixture in addition to or to replace the carrot. Try one carrot and one parsnip or 1/2 cup fresh spinach.
Make rissoles in much smaller portion sizes to serve as an appetizer with dipping sauce (smokey BBQ, tomato, relish etc.)
Rissoles can be served with vegetables, salad or as hamburgers.
They also make fantastic lunchmeat cold or heated and served with relish.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- French Chocolate Teacake
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry