- 2 tablespoon Green Thai Curry Paste
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 onion
- .5-1 teaspoon chilli powder, depending on heat wanted
- 3 teaspoon cumin
- 100 grams coconut cream, Save rest of can for later
- 20 grams peanut oil
- 150 grams water
- 1 tablespoon tm chicken stock or oxo cube
- 500 grams chicken breast or thigh
- 3-400 grams mixed veg, Carrot, broccoli, mushrooms, spinach
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, more to your taste (sweet)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice, More to your taste (sour)
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce, More to your taste (salty)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add onion and Garlic, speed 5, 5 seconds
Scrape down sides
Add curry paste, cumin, chilli powder, 100grams coconut cream and peanut oil, speed 4, 4 seconds
Scrape sides again, then 120 degrees, 4 mins, reverse speed 1 MC off
Add remaining coconut cream, water, chicken stock. Speed 1, reverse , 100 degrees, 4 min
Add chicken, 100 degrees, soft speed, reverse, 5 minutes
Add Vegetables, 100 degrees, soft speed reverse , 6 minutes.
Add Brown Sugar, Fish Sauce, Lime Juice, 5 minutes, 110 degrees, soft speed reverse. Taste and adjust these amounts as necessary.
Green Thai Chicken Curry
Accessories you need
I have the MC out for the whole cooking.
I do the rice first and then pt in thermoserver till needed. upto 400g rice rinsed in simmering basket with 1100g water underneath. 100 degrees speed 4, 17 minutes.
I do the chicken prep whilst sauce is cooking, then the veg prep after chicken goes in.
Very tasty easy normal ingredient meal. I use curry paste from supermarket, but you can make your own I am yet to do
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles