- 1 leaf bay leaf
- 1 sprig parsley
- 4 --- black peppercorns
- 1 heaped tablespoon golden syrup
- 1 thinly sliced strip of orange
- 1 level tablespoon DYC Malt Vinegar
- 1 Kg Corned beef
- 1.5 litres water
- 1 egg
- 2 level tablespoon sugar
- 1 level tablespoon Champion standard flour
- 2 level tablespoons dry mustard
- 1 --- cup of corned beef cooking liquid
- 1/4 --- cup DYC malt vinegar
2h 5minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
reserve 1 cup of cooking water and discard the rest.
Wash and dry
Set time for 8 min, temp 100.
Slowly add in water and vinager.
When mixture thickens season with salt and pepper to taste.
Cooking Corned Silverside
Accessories you need
After cooking meat for 90min. You can add your vegetables to the Varoma or place in the simmering basket.
Vegetables could include carrots, potatoes, onions.
Recipe From The Edmonds Cookery Book 53rd edition 2004 pg124 & pg187.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Creamy Leche Flan
- Nut free Muesli Bars
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Genovese pasta